If you are a working women and looking for insurance policy, HDFC Life has a product for you.
This plan aims to provide a unique platform to meet financial goals apart from offering them with specific benefits in their critical life stage.
You can choose from 4 funds to suit your risk appetite:
1. Income Fund: Higher potential returns due to higher duration and credit exposure
2. Balanced Fund: Dynamic equity exposure to enhance the returns while the debt allocation reduces the volatility
3. Blue chip Fund: Investments in large cap equities
4. Opportunities Fund: Investments in mid-cap equities
You can select any of the 3 Benefit Options, each created to meet specific needs such as:
1. Pregnancy complications or birth of child with congenital disorder
2. Diagnosis of malignant cancer of female organs
3. Death of spouse (Only with Elite option)
Three options are available:
Under this option you can avail of premium waiver benefit with funding of next 3 years' premiums.
Under this option you can avail of premium waiver benefit with funding of next 3 years' premiums and periodic cash payouts of 100% of next 3 years' premiums.
Under this option you can avail of premium waiver benefit with funding of next 3 years' premiums and periodic cash payouts of 100% of next 3 years' premiums along with coverage for death of spouse.
Flexibility to choose the sum assured. Convenience to choose policy tenure of 10/15 years
The premium paid are legible for tax benefits subject to provisions contained under sections 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961.
All the women should opt for the insurance even if not working as health is the most important.
Go for it if you are a working women who has dependents.