For assisting you in the complaint lodging exercise, here is provided a step-by-step guide to online filing of complaint with the MCA portal.
1. At first you can lodge the complaint with the concerned company itself in writing. However, if you do not receive satisfactory and reasonable response from the company, you can then make the complaint against the company with the MCA online.
2. On the MCA portal, under the 'Important Links' option click on the right side menu. Further click on 'Lodge
Investor complaints'. The link will open the Investor complaint form. File your complaint online by filling in all the required details and submit the form. The form will require you to enter CIN or corporate identity number of the concerned company. The eForm requires no fee payment.
3. Select the appropriate option under the link for nature of complaint, for instance if the complaint relates to bond or debentures, choose the option accordingly, specify the issue and submit the form with all the required details. You can follow the given instructions while filling the Investor Complaint eForm
-for each of the complaint and company, register complaint using separate eForm.
- In case of filing complaint against a NBFC, file the complaint also with the RBI.
- In case of filing complaint against listed companies, file the complaint with SEBI also.
- The eForm will be sent to the respective ROC office where the concerned company is registered