Now students can get details of education loans schemes of bank by visiting the vidyalaksmi.co.in which provides easy window for students to access information and make application for Educational Loans provided by Banks and Govt Scholarships.
1) To apply for the scheme, students needs to register and login to Vidya Lakshmi portal and then fill-up the Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) by providing all the necessary details.
After filling the form, the applicant can search for Educational Loan and APPLY as per his/her needs, eligibility and convenience.
2) The interest rate varies from bank to bank and scheme to scheme. Therefore, the applicant/student is requested to check the same on Loan Search page.
3)The Common Educational Loan Application Form is the single form which students can fill to apply for Educational Loan to multiple banks / schemes. This form is provided on Vidya Lakshmi portal to apply for Educational loan.
4) The Bank will update the status of the application on Vidya Lakshmi portal. Students can view the status of the application on the applicant's dashboard on the portal.
Your application may be rejected if You are not be eligible as per the norms laid down by the selected banks.
5) A student can apply to a maximum of three Banks through Vidya Lakshmi portal using CELAF.
Education Portal has the following features:
Information about Educational Loan Schemes of Banks
- Common Educational Loan Application Form for Students
- Apply to multiple Banks for Educational Loans
- Facility for Banks to download Students Loan Applications
- Facility for Banks to upload loan processing status
- Facility for Students to email grievances/queries relating to Educational Loans to Banks
- Linkage to National Scholarship Portal for information and application for Govt Scholarships