Know more on instant way to transfer money from mobile.
Here are some basic tips and precautions to be taken while using mobile banking.
1. Set up the password of your mobile phone
2. Sign up for SMS alert
3. Protect your mobile phone against virus
4. Mobile phone - especially if it is a smart phone with GPRS - is vulnerable to viruses. Viruses may harm your phone when it is connected to the Internet
5. Install anti-virus software on your mobile phone
6. Do not download any file from sites (e.g. applications, games, pictures, music)
7. Do not save confidential information such as your debit/credit card numbers,CVV numbers or PIN's on your mobile phone
8. Deactivate your mobile banking services in case of theft
9. Change your MPIN at regular intervals
10. Don't use obvious passwords (like name, date of birth, etc.)
11. While banking do not use non-secured Wi-fi. Avoid using even if it does not require a password
12. Disable your Bluetooth-enabled devices
If you use internet for banking? here are tips to save you from phishing
However, applying these things will not make mobile banking 100 per cent safe. But, as a user we should ensure that our transactions are safe.