If you are a frequent flyer, you have to be more careful while choosing a credit card for you. As there are plenty of credit cards which are specifically designed for individuals who frequently fly.
Having a right card will help you in fetching reward points, cashback, discounts, and there are many other facilities. There are credit cards which have tie up with travel agents which will help you earn points on booking with specified restaurants.
Here are 3 best credit cards for individuals who are frequent flyers
1) Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card
Individuals can get passport to complimentary air travel, with the freedom to choose from over 100 airlines to fly with. One can earn miles on all your spends, and redeem them easily for flights, hotel stays and car rentals.
Also, whether flying domestic or international, enjoy complimentary access to participating Airport Lounges in India. Enjoy gourmet meals, unlimited beverages, Wi-Fi, and more.
- Get 10,000 Miles with your first spend of Rs.1,000 or more on your Citibank PremierMiles Card within 60 days of Card issuance
- Get 3,000 Miles on Card renewal.
- Earn accelerated 10 Miles per Rs.100 when you book flight tickets, hotel stays, and car rentals at the dedicated PremierMiles website. Access it at www.premiermiles.co.in
- Earn 10 Miles per Rs.100 spent on all airline transactions - with any airline in the world1
- Earn 10 Miles per Rs.100 spent with our online partner merchants.
- Earn 4 Miles for every Rs.100 spent on all other transactions.
- The annual fee for the first year is Rs.3,000.
- Air Accident Insurance Cover of upto Rs 1 Crore.
- Lost Card Liability Cover of Rs2 Lakh.
2) JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card
Now Fly FREE faster with the best airline co-brand card offering exclusive travel privileges.
- Welcome Benefit of up to 10,000 Bonus JPMiles and one way (base fare waived) Jet Airways ticket.
- Earn 6 JPMiles for every Rs. 150 spent and 18 JPMiles on every flight booked with Jet Airways
- Dedicated Check-in with 10 kg additional baggage allowance.
- Lounge access through Priority Pass and MasterCard Lounge Program
- Earn 6 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on retail expenses with your JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card
- Earn 18 JPMiles on every Rs 150 spent on every flight ticket booked on www.jetairways.com
- Get 1 JP Tier Point on every 2 lac spends. Faster way to move to higher JP Tier.
- Get Renewal Fee waived if you spend Rs. 3 lac in 12 months prior to renewal.
- Get extended validity of JPMiles for 5 years
- First Year and Renewal Fee on JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card is Rs, 2,500/- (Service Tax as applicable).
3) Air India SBI Signature Card
SBI has tied up with Air India for proving benefits for frequent flyers.
Get 20,000 Reward points as a welcome gift on payment of your joining fee
Enjoy complimentary membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer program-Flying Returns.
- Anniversary Gift of 5,000 Reward Points
- Get 4 Reward points for every ₹ 100 spent on Air India SBI Signature Card
- Get up to 90,000 bonus Reward points annually
- Convert your Reward points into Air India miles. 1 Reward point is equal to 1 Air India Air mile
- Enjoy International Airport Luxury Lounge Access to over 600 airport lounges with complimentary Priority Pass Program
- Enjoy complimentary lost card liability cover of Rs. 1 lakh
- This cover is applicable from the period of 48 hours prior to reporting of loss till 7 days post the reporting of loss
Joining fee is Rs 4,999