On its website, India Post has published a video to assist its post office savings account holders to manage their accounts without compromising their comfort. Your post office savings account statement can be accessed and downloaded in two ways: Online banking and mobile banking (through the India Post Mobile Banking App). Note, though, to reach your post office savings account online, you must be a registered user of Net banking or mobile banking. Through being a user of Net Banking, you can invest online in the post office recurring deposit and time deposit schemes. It is also possible to transfer money to yourself or a third-party beneficiary. Deposits can also be rendered to your PPF and/or Sukanya Samriddhi Account. The online banking service also allows you to withdraw from your PPF account or apply for a loan, or to withdraw partially from your recurring deposit account according to your convenience. Apart from this, you can also exit from your recurring deposit account or prematurely close your time deposit accounts online.
Procedure to download post office savings account statement online
You can access your post office savings account or download post office savings account by following the below covered ways:
Via Net Banking
- Visit https://ebanking.indiapost.gov.in/ and sign in to your India Post Internet Banking account.
- Now select 'Navigate Accounts' and click on the 'Balance & Transaction Information' option.
- Now select 'Savings Account' and click on 'My Transactions' in order to download your statement.
Via Mobile Banking
You must have the India Post Mobile Banking app issued by the Department of Posts installed on your mobile phone. And as a registered mobile banking user you can reach your post office savings account using mobile banking from your comfort.
- Open the India Post Mobile Banking app and sign in to your account using the required credentials
- Now tap on 'Account' and select 'Savings Account'
- Now select 'Transaction History' option and then click on 'Download your Statement' option
Note: You can call the customer service department at 1800-425-2440 between 9 AM and 6 PM if you have any concerns regarding accessing your account through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. At firstname.lastname@example.org you can also send an email related to your grievance.