After demonetization of Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 notes in the country people realized the purpose of mobile wallets such as Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, PhonePe, etc.
Recently Paytm has announced a Toll-Free Number for transactions without the Internet. A user can make payments use a Paytm wallet and it does not matter whether the user has a smartphone and internet. What Is Paytm Wallet? How To Use Paytm App?
Know how to use Paytm without internet and smartphone:
1. Call 1800 1800 1234 from your mobile. The Paytm account should be registered in this mobile number.
2. You will hear the recorded voice from Paytm telling that you don't set a 4 digit Paytm PIN code. The call will be automatically get disconnected after then.
3. Within minutes you will receive a call from Paytm saying to set the 4 digit Paytm PIN number.
4. Set the 4 digit PIN and confirm it. This PIN is needed for future transactions, so you have to save this PIN number.
5. Follow the instructions to transfer the money.
How to send money to friend through Paytm without internet
- Call the toll free number of Paytm 1800 1800 1234 again
- After hearing the wallet balance, dial 1
- Select the pay transfer option
- Enter the mobile number of the person to whom you want to send the cash
- Enter the amount that you need to send
- Enter your 4 digit Paytm PIN number
- You will hear the details that you entered that, the mobile number, the amount of money entered etc.
- Dial 1 to confirm it
- Paytm cash will be sent instantly to your friend's wallet