UPI supported app PhonePe allows individuals to transfer money instantly from the bank account. PhonePe lets you transact on your favorite shopping sites including Flipkart, Jabong, Myntra and much more. Users can also recharge your mobile number, DTH quickly with PhonePe. What Is PhonePe App? Seven Things To Know
Now, the money app is giving offers 50% cashback for the first ever UPI transactions using PhonePe. This offer is valid for all users.
Know how to avail this offer:
- Download PhonePe app from your Google play store
- Verify your mobile number
- Set password for your PhonePe app
- Create new virtual Payment Address (VPA)
- Activate your wallet
- Select the bank
- Link bank account
- Select recharge or bill payments from your app home screen.
- Select operator and select circle
- Select UPI, credit card or debit card to perform the transaction
- After recharge or bill payment the amount will be credited to your account back
Features of this offer
- Valid transactions for cashback are Bill Payments, Recharges and Sending Money.
- Users who have transacted using UPI on PhonePe before either on it's App or on a Merchant, will not be eligible.
- The offer gives 50% cashback up to a maximum of Rs 150.
- Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day.
- Offer Valid only once for each registered PhonePe user.
- Offer is Valid only once per Smartphone.
- This offer is valid from 21st March to 28th March 2017.
- Offer is valid only once per bank account.