Cheque is a considered as the traditional payment method. The cheque payment method employs the use of a paper document to make a payment transaction. From the past itself cheques are trusted form of making payments as only the recipient named is able to cash the cheque at a financial institution, provided that they prove their identity.
Reasons to use cheques
The main advantages of using cheques as a way of paying for goods and services are the following
- Only the named recipient is able to cash the cheque at a bank or the financial institution
- They can be traced if lost.
- Payments can be stopped if necessary.
- Cheques can be post dates.
Requesting Cheque Book by Calling the Customer Care of the Bank
Cheques offers benefits to consumers but due to high risk of cheque fraud many business entities do not accept cheques. Know how to get the ICICI Bank cheque book by calling the customer care of the bank. How To Open PPF Account Instantly With ICICI Bank?
- Call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 102 4242.
- After getting connected with the customer care executive, tell them that you want to request cheque book for your account.
The executive will ask you few details about your requirement and bank account. Provide the information. Soon you will get the cheque books from ICICI bank. How To Add A Payee In ICICI Bank Account?