For the safety and comfort of customers, the largest commercial bank State Bank of India (SBI) always remains a step ahead. Starting from KYC frauds, doorstep banking services to the credit card or debit card-related services SBI has always informed and alerted its customers via its official website and Twitter handle. By keeping the safety of the customers in mind, SBI has recently informed its customers via its Twitter account that "Why go out and visit your branch when you can perform your SBI Debit Card related services from the safety of your home. Simply use OnlineSBI! Visit: https://onlinesbi.com."
Why go out and visit your branch when you can perform your SBI Debit Card related services from the safety of your home. Simply use OnlineSBI!— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) July 10, 2021
Visit: https://t.co/8O47eWN4yG#SBI #ATMCard #DebitCard #SBIDebitCard #OnlineSBI #DigitalBanking #StaySafe #SBIAapkeSaath pic.twitter.com/eJqwx1D1Nm
SBI Debit Card Related Services
Here are the 6 debit-card related services that are available on onlinesbi.com
- Block ATM Card
- ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage Change
- ATM Pin Generation
- New ATM Card Activation
- Request ATM/Debit Card
- View Linked ATM Cards
Note: To conduct the above-said services you need to go https://onlinesbi.com >> e-Services >> ATM Card Services, according to SBI.
How to block your SBI ATM Card online?
In case of lose or stolen, you can block your SBI debit card online by following the steps listed below:
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com and sign in to your net banking account using the required credentials.
- Under the "e-Services" tab, click on "ATM Card Services>Block ATM Card"
- Now select your account for which you want to block your debit or ATM card.
- Now you will get the complete list of your active and blocked cards which will be displayed according to the first 4 and last 4 digits of the card(s).
- Now select the debit card which you want to block and click on ‘Submit.
- Now confirm the details and select the authentication mode as either SMS OTP or Profile Password.
- According to the chosen mode of authentication, enter the required credential and click on ‘Submit'
- Upon successfully blocking your ATM or Debit Card, a confirmation message with a Ticket No. will be displayed on your device screen. Make a note of this Ticket No. for future use.
How to change SBI ATM card limit, channel and usage?
To change the SBI debit card usage limit, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com and sign in to your account.
- Under the "e-Services" tab, click on "ATM Card Services"
- Now click on the ATM Card limit/Channel/Usage change option and select the account for which you want to use this service.
- All ATM cards associated with the specified account will now be displayed on the screen; choose the card for which you want this service.
- Under the 'select' drop-down menu, you will get three services i.e. Change daily limit, Change channel type and Change usage type.
- Select the option that you want to change and change its limit or type.
- Now you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number for authentication purposes.
- Enter the received OTP in the required field and click on ‘Submit'
How to generate SBI debit card PIN online?
By following the steps below you can change your debit card PIN online:
- Login to your SBI net banking account and select 'e-Services> ATM Card Services'.
- Now select 'ATM PIN Generation' and click on 'Using One Time Password' or 'Using Profile Password'.
- Now select your bank account linked with your debit card and click on ‘Submit'
- Now select your debit card and click on ‘Confirm'
- Now you will be redirected to the 'ATM PIN Generation' page and where you need to enter any 2-digit to generate a new PIN for your debit card.
- Now you will get a message on your registered mobile number which includes a 2-digit number.
- Now enter the 2-digit you have entered or selected earlier and 2 digits you received through SMS.
- Upon clicking on ‘Submit' you will get a successful message on your registered mobile number.
How to activate a new SBI ATM Card online?
Follow the step-by-step guide listed below to activate your SBI ATM card online.
- Login to SBI net banking account and click on the 'ATM card services' option under 'e-Services' tab.
- Now click on 'New ATM Card Activation'.
- Now select your associated account for which you want to activate your new SBI debit card.
- Now enter the 16 digit ATM card number and re-enter the same to confirm.
- Now click on the 'Activate' option and verify all the entered details.
- Upon successful verification, click on the 'Confirm' option.
- For authentication purposes, you will receive a high-security password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the high-security password in the required space and click on ‘Confirm'.
- Now a message stating that 'ATM card has been activated successfully!' would appear on your device screen.
How to request an SBI ATM/Debit Card online?
To apply for a new SBI ATM/Debit Card online, follow the steps listed below:
- Sign in to your SBI net banking account and click on "e-services"
- Now select "ATM Card services" and click on "Request ATM/Debit Card"
- For authentication purposes, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the required space and click on ‘Submit'
- You will now be notified of the time it would take to proceed and deliver the SBI ATM card to your given address.
How to view linked SBI ATM cards online?
To view how many ATM cards are linked with your SBI account, follow the steps listed below:
- Login to your SBI net banking account using the required credentials.
- Now click on "ATM Card Services" under the "e-Services" tab.
- Under the ‘ATM Card Services' page, click on "View Linked ATM Cards".
- On the next page, you will get your account details such as account number, nick name, account type, branch and selected account number.
- Now click on ‘Continue' to view the number of cards associated with your account.