To facilitate mobile recharge during the 21-day lockdown across the country, Reliance Jio has come up with a new way to help its customers. The telecom operator announced on Tuesday that its customers can avail the recharge facility at ATMs of selected banks.
If you have a Jio number, you can recharge it at the nearest ATMs of these banks-
- State Bank of India
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- DCB Bank
- AUF Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
Steps to recharge your Jio phone number at an ATM
- Insert the ATM card in the machine.
- Choose the "recharge" option from the menu.
- Enter the mobile number that you wish to recharge.
- Enter ATM PIN.
- Enter recharge amount.
- Press "Enter" to confirm.
- A confirmation message will be displayed on the ATM screen. A text message will also be received on the entered Jio phone number confirming the recharge. The corresponding recharge amount will be deducted from your bank account.