Ice cream business has experienced accelerated creativity in the last couple of years. The concept of ice cream parlours is now becoming increasingly popular, where ice cream lovers can relax with a single lick. As we all know Amul is the number one dairy product company in India. Amul has been a leading brand of nutritional and milk products for many years. The brand has built up a lot of credibility in terms of both its products and its facilities. Amul is headquartered in Anand, Gujarat.
The business of model of Amul Ice Cream is considered as the most viable and cost-effective in India. Make the chance as your best one because the Tase of India Amul Brand now giving the opportunity for those who want to run their own business as Amul Ice Cream Parlor in India. The good thing about Amul Parlor business is that you don't pay the franchiser's royalties or profit-sharing and you can only make it by spending Rs 2 lakh to Rs 6 lakh.
Amul Ice Cream Flavors:
- Amul EPIC
- Amul Ice Creams
- Amul Flaavyo Frozen Yogurt
- Amul Creame Rich
Eligibility to set up an Amul Ice Cream Parlor:
- The applicant must have a refundable amount of Rs 50,000
- He/She must have own or rented land of 200sq ft to 400
- Must be a resident of India
- Applicant must have a good and stable source of income.
Requirements to be an Amul Dealer in India:
To purchase the Amul Ice cream Parlor Franchise, you have to generate a Security Deposit of Rs.25000. Amul has different types of franchises to sell. One has to pay about the Rs 2 lakhs for Amul Outlet, Amul Railway Parlor, or Amul Kiosk. Of this, Rs 25,000 is non-refundable brand protection, Rs 1 lakh is spent on renovation and 75,000 rupees are spent on equipment.
For the Amul Ice Cream Scooping Parlor- there is an investment of Rs 5 lakh. It includes brand security of Rs 50,000, renovations of Rs 4 lakh and Rs 1.5 lakh for equipment. Below mentioned are the requirements for the outlet.
- Deep Freezer for Ice Cream
- Visi Cooler for Dairy Products
- Milk Cooler for Fresh Products
- Oven for Frozen Pizza
- Waffle Cone Machine, Cone Holder / Topping Tray For Placing Sauces
- POS Machine for billing
- Scooping Cabinet for Ice Packs with SS Bowls
Benefits of Opening an Amul Ice-Cream Parlour:
- Get subsidy on Branding and all equipment
- Get LED Signage from GCMMF
- Get inauguration support from Amul company
- Get a discount on additional purchase
- Special applicants get special offers from Amul India
- Avail training facility for parlor boy or the owner
- No need to share profit and no royalty.
- All range of products will be supplied to your store.
- As an owner of Amul Outlet, get Sundae recipe for your store.
Profit of Amul Ice Cream Business in India:
Retail margins differ from the products of Amul. Amul frame a margin of 2.5% for pouch milk, 10% for milk goods, 20%for ice cream and around 50% for recipe-based items such as ice cream scoops, sundaes, baked pizzas, sandwiches and cheese slice burgers. Depending on the location of the outlet, the franchiser can expect a monthly turnover of between Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh per month.
How to Register for Amul Franchise/Dealership:
- Visit the official site of Amul Ice Cream
- Under the drop-down menu of B2B, click on AmulFed Diary Vendor Registration Form.
- Click on the download icon to start the download process.
- Once the form is downloaded, fill-up the form and submit to the below-given address along with the supportive documents.
Plot No. 35
Near. Indira Bridge,
P.O. BHAT- 382428