The status of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana indicates whether the requests have been accepted or not of the applicants. Check the status of a request on a daily basis to notice if it has been accepted under the PMAY. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, which was initiated in 2015, seeks to supply subsidized housing around 2022. Under this arrangement, the amount of home loan rebate can be used by beneficiaries or eligible households as per their specific housing loan category. Once a submission has been requested, the applicant's confirmation can take some time. In addition, it can take more than 3 months to receive the subsidy amount, even after authorization. Applicants should therefore ensure track of the current status of the PMAY submission.
Key takeaways of PMAY
The following considerations represent Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana briefly.
1. In-situ Slum Rehabilitation (ISSR): For anyone residing in slums this scheme is legitimate. Under this scheme, the Government of India has allocated Rs 1 Lakh per home.
2. Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP): This arrangement relates to those who do not have their own property who are not suitable for home loans to construct a house. Under this scheme, the Government of India has allocated Rs 1.50 Lakh per home.
3. Beneficiary Led Construction (BLC): This arrangement refers to those who have their own property and are looking for constructing a house or upgrading the present one. Under this scheme, identical to the AHP, the Government of India has given Rs 1.50 Lakh per household.
4. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application StatusCredit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS): For those who are eligible for house loans, this scheme is beneficial. Under this scheme, a subsidy of up to 6.50 percent per annum on home loan interest can be used by the beneficiaries.
Steps to check PMAY Application Status
It's a convenient process to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The PMAY status check online process is just a matter of seconds. Applicants can also contact the municipality officer, responsible for PMAY in their relevant regions to check the PMAY status. By following the steps noted below, one can track the progress of their application:
- Visit the portal of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and click on 'Citizen Assessment'
- From the drop-down list click on select 'Track Your Assessment Status'
- You will be now redirected to the next page named 'Track Assessment Form' where you can check your application status by following the below given two options.
Track assessment form by name, father's name and mobile number
Click on the 'By Name, Father's Name & Mobile No' for PMAY status check by using the mobile number and father's name. Once you have clicked on the stated option, you will be asked to enter:
- State Name
- City Name
- District Name
- Your Name
- Father's name
- Mobile number
Click on the 'Submit' button after entering the required details and the screen will reveal your application status of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Track assessment form by assessment ID
Click on the 'By Assessment ID' option on the Track Assessment Form page for the PMAY status check using the Assessment ID. The page will ask you to enter the following two specifics once you have clicked on the stated alternative.
- Assessment ID
- Mobile Number
In order to track your PMAY application status, click on the 'Submit' option after entering all the required details. Furthermore, in order to monitor the applicant's PMAY Status Check Assessment ID. On the official portal you can easily get the PMAY ID. Click on the option 'Search Beneficiary' and enter the required specifics to access the PMAY ID.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Helpline Number
By calling the toll-free Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana number, an applicant can always get an assistant related to his or her concern from the customer care. Applicants can call the National Housing Bank (NHB) or the Housing and Urban Development Corporation to check the status. The toll-free numbers for the same are:
NHB: 1800-11-3377, 1800-11-3388