In a tweet the leading PSB State Bank of India has advocated using SBI Automated Deposit and Withdrawal Machine (ADWM) to withdraw cash quickly. In addition, the bank has also shared a short video of some 22 seconds detailing about the bank's ADWM. "We all have used this machine to deposit cash but we can even withdraw money from these machines," the bank said.
"Why stand in ATM queue when you have ADWM to your rescue? Use our ADWM and withdraw cash quickly," country's top lender said in a tweet.
How To Withdraw Cash Quickly Using SBI's ADWM?
Here is suggested the step by step process to withdraw cash using the bank's ADWM network with 13000 such machines deployed all through the nation.
The process is similar to withdrawing cash using ATM machine:
1. Go to the SBI ATM Deposit and Withdrawal Machine in your locality with your ATM cum debit card.
2. Now among the different available options, you need to select banking.
3. Select the language of your choice and enter the next button.
4. At this stage, you would be required to key in your ATM PIN number
5. Now, click on cash withdrawal, enter the amount to be withdrawn.
6. The SBI's automated deposit and withdrawal machine will dispense the entered amount.
Also, as an additional security layer, for cash withdrawal above Rs. 10000, SBI has started with OTP based cash withdrawal i.e. now extended for all day long as against the earlier limited hours.