YONO is an initiative by SBI to bring all of its services under one app called "YONO Mobile App". YONO stands for "You Only Need One". SBI has launched the QR-based cash withdrawal facility for its customers in SBI ATM. Now, customers are not required to carry ATM cards for cash withdrawal.
ATM cardholders can now withdraw money from an ATM without having to touch the surface by scanning a QR code on the ATM screen. Using the YONO App customer can integrate all his products & service from SBI bank account, SBI Card, SBI Mutual Fund, SBI Life Insurance, and SBI Securities.
To use the YONO App, a customer must have an SBI bank account number. A user can even login using ATM card numbers, as OTP will be sent the registered number.
Pre-requisites for SBI QR Based Cash Withdrawal
Download and install the SBI YONO Lite App on your smartphones from the Google Play store.
Log in using credentials details such as customer ID and password or M-PIN). Click on the ‘QR Cash Withdrawal Option', you can now see the new UI and on the screen, you see the top order has been added like YONO cash withdrawal, UPI transfer, Quick transfer, and QR cash withdrawal - this is the new facility for SBI Customer.
SBI QR Based Cash Withdrawal- Simply Steps to follow
- Visit any advanced SBI ATM
- Touch the screen against QR based Cash withdrawal.
- Enter the amount
- QR code will be displayed on the ATM screen
- Log on to Yono Lite App
- Enter the m-pin to Login
- Select the QR Cash option available on the Home page.
- The QR scan screen will be displayed immediately to consumers with a single account or with a default debit account package.
- Customers with multiple accounts can select an account by clicking on the "SubmitThen QR scan screen"
- A pop-up message such as "Success" is reflected when QR is successfully scanned.
- Click on the "Continue" button
- ATM will dispense the cash.
- Collect the Cash & Receipt
Tips- To use this feature, you need to upgrade to the Yono Lite app otherwise QR scanner may not appear.
Top banking services through Yono lite SBI:
These are the top banking services through Yono lite SBI:
- Funds Transfer Within Self Accounts
- Third-Party Transfer Within SBI
- Inter-Bank Transfer
- Yono cash withdrawal
- QR cash withdrawal
- UPI transfer
- Quick transfer and donations
- Balance inquiry
- Fund transfer
- Bill payment
The key aim of the QR code is to make cash transfers faster and quicker and to mitigate the possibility of violation of the ATM pin or card skimming.