|Our Company was originally incorporated as a public limited company in the name of D B Realty Limited,
under the Companies Act, on January 8, 2007 and received certificate for commencement of business on
February 28, 2007. Our Company was converted to a private company and the name was changed to D B Realty
Private Limited, pursuant to a shareholders resolution dated May 14, 2007 and received a fresh certificate of
incorporation on July 9, 2007. Subsequently, our Company was converted to a public company and the name
was change to D B Realty Limited, pursuant to a shareholders resolution dated September 5, 2009 and received
a fresh certificate of incorporation on September 23, 2009.
Our Company has been engaged in the business of real estate development and there has been no change in the
activities being carried out by our Company since its incorporation.
Changes in the Registered Office
At the time of incorporation, the registered office of our Company was Dynamix House, Gen. A.K. Vaidya
Marg, Goregaon (East) Mumbai 400 063. Pursuant to change in the name of the premises where our CompanyÂs
registered office is situated, the details of the registered office were amended to reflect the present registered
office at DB House, Gen. A.K. Vaidya Marg, Goregaon (East) Mumbai 400 063 on June 28, 2008.
Major Events and Milestones
March 2007 Consolidation of all FDI compliant projects of the group under our Company.
April, 2007 Investment by IL&FS Trust Company Limited, IL&FS Realty Fund LLC (subsequently transferred
to IIRF Holdings VI Limited), Bollywood Mauritius Holdings and Trinity Capital (Eleven) Limited in
810,000 compulsarily convertible preference shares and 810,000 Equity Shares, at Rs. 4,000 each, aggregating to Rs.6480 million.
2008 Received certificate of ISO 9001:2008 certifying the quality management system of our Company.
March 2009 Investment, by way of subscription to 937,500 compulsory convertible debetures, by Walkinson
Investments Limited for an aggregate amount of Rs. 5,250 million.
Sept-2009 Conversion of an aggregate of 810,000 convertible preference shares into 810,000 Equity Shares
by IL&FS Trust Company Limited, IIRF Holdings VI Limited, Bollywood Mauritius Holdings and Trinity
Capital (Eleven) Limited.
- D B Realty Limited acquires the right to develop prime Bandra Property".
- D B Realty Ltd acquires 100% stake in L&T Bombay Developers Pvt. Ltd.
- Vinod Goenka has been appointed as executive chairman and managing director of the company.
- Shahid Balwa has also been appointed as vice chairman and managing director of the company.
- Jayvardhan Goenka and Salim Balwa as additional directors.
- Mr. N. M. Gattu has been appointed as Chief Finance Officer of the Company.
- Vinod Goenka, Executive Chairman and Managing Director has been re-appointed as Chairman-cum-Managing Director.
- The DB Woods, Goregaon (East), a development comprising 3 residential towers of 55 stories each and 630 flats, by a subsidiary Company of D B Realty, has received Full Occupation Certificate and the project is the tallest residential development in the Mumbai Suburbs. The Company is proud to report the handover of the development to its customers.
- Gokuldham Real Estate amalgamates with D B Realty.