1986 - The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company and was
later converted as a Public Limited Company in the 1995. The
Company was promoted by Sri V. K. Premchand and his associates
with the object of taking up Software Development, Training and
other allied activities.
- The Company is developing and marketing customised and
generalised software to various clients in India and abroad. It
has developed software packages such as MASTERHEALTH, ATITHI,
- The Company also markets software developed by other companies.
The company has also got a training division to impart training
in basics of computer programming and software development as
well as advanced software tools and techniques.
- The Company also has entered into an alliance with Digital
Equipment Corporation and renders professional services wherever
Digital is short of resources in specific areas.
- The Company has developed a number of customised and standard
packages for use in Hospitals, Libraries, Hotels etc.
1988 - The Company proposes to invest on new hardware, software and Data
Communication Equipment etc.
1993 - The Company proposes to instal a DG set of 100 KVA as a standby
source which has been included in the project cost.
- The Company is involved in Computer Education and Training
activities. It takes up short-term and long-term courses for
individual students and corporate bodies.
- The Company has an understanding with Data Care/RK Micro Inc. USA
based in Massachusetts USA, for the promotion of Software related
services in the USA.
- The Company has also an understanding with Konark Inc. U.S.A. for
the development of Software Products required for US markets,
Frontier and Konark Inc. have worked jointly, to begin with in
the area of Mobile Computing.
- The Company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with PCL
Software Development Centre for the promotion of its Master
Health package in Singapore and other South East Asian Countries.
- Its Health Care package, Master Health, has been installed at a
number of leading Hospitals like Nizam Institute of Medical
Sciences, Medwin Hospitals, CDR Health Care, Andhra Sugars
Hospital and Janapriya Diagnostic Centre.
1995 - Frontier has established a good name for high end courses within
a short period. It conducts courses in areas like Unix & C,
Oracle, Power Builder, Ms windows, X windows, C++, Visual Basic
- It intends to launch courses based on IBM AS/400 and other
popular Hardware and Software.
- Public Issue of 51,00,000 No. of Equity Shares of Rs 10/- each
for cash at par aggregating Rs 510.00 lakhs was issued in August.
1997 - Frontier Information Technologies Ltd, a Hyderabad-based
information technology company has been awarded ISO 9001 and
TickIT certificates by the well known Bureau Veritas Quality
International (BVQI), the UK.
- The company has executed projects abroad in several areas
including banking and mobile computing.
1998 - Frontier has agreed to buy-back the APIDC-VCL's stake of 2.50
lakh equity shares.
- Data Care Corp a Boston based company, USA, which holds 5 per
cent equity in the company would assist Frontier in the
procurement of offshore business, particularly in the Y2K area.
- Frontier had earlier developed a software called net work
unplugged for Mobiliti. The product is now launched by Mobiliti
in the US at a retail price of US$ 89 per piece.
- The company has upgraded the technology of some of its main
products like Master Health, Libris and Atithi taking into
account the changing expectations of market.
- The company's Master Health which was installed at private
hospitals has now been modified to meet the requirements of
Government Hospitals also and has been installed at AP State Road
Transport Corporation Hospital.
- The Mobile Computing Software for which the company rendered
assistance to Konark Inc/Mobiliti Inc. has now been launched in
the US market in the name of Network Unplugged.
- The company's Domestic Software Business suffered as the
technology of its main products had to be upgraded.
1999 - The board of directors has decided to issue further shares not
exceeding 30,00,000 for cash at a premium through private
placement on preferential basis as may be decided as per SEBI
guidelines and subject to necessary approvals.
- The Company is planning to establish one more Branch in the
eastern part of the United States by January/February of year
- The company will also try to establish Authorised Training
Centres for state-of-the-art software areas under licence from
world renowned companies.
2000 - FRONTIER Information Technologies is placing 30,000 shares at
Rs 100 per share with mutual funds, OCBs and NRIs to fund its
future plan of operation.
- The company will launch three of its products in the
international markets during the current fiscal year. The
products relate to healthcare, library management, knowledge
evaluation and training.
- The company is also expecting to launch three e-commerce portals
by Aprilr. Last year, the US-based magazine Network selected
`network unplugged', a product developed by Frontier for the
Product of the Year Award.
2002-Frontier Information Technology Ltd has informed BSE that Mr V Agam Rao has resigned from the Board with effect from October 31, 2002.
-Company has changed its name from Frontier Information Technologies Ltd. to Frontier Informatics Ltd.
-The registered office of the Company is shifted to the following address: Plot No 235, Sai Sadan, 1st Floor, Survey of India Employees Society, Khanampet, Madhapur (PO), Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana.