|The company is engaged in extraction of soya and it is managed by its chairman Mr Ram Narayan Agrawal. The company is listed in Bombay stock exchange. The company has their corporate office in Bhopal while the registered office and factory is located in Itarsi in Madhya Pradesh.
2002-Pushpa Priyani appointed as Company Secretary of Sanwaria Agro Oils.
-Launches its Soya refined oil under brand name "SULABH" in the consumer pack of 15 Kg for the first time in the market
-Launches its Soya refined cooking oil in 2 & 5 litres pack under the brand name Narmada and Sulabh
-Launches oil in fast moving 1 ltrs pouch
-Gets national award for Best Capacity Utilization for 2002-03 by SOPA
-Gets export contracts valued at $3.5 million for export of soyabean meal/DOC
-launches its website www.sanwariaagro.com on the eve of Deepawali Mahurat to facilitate its Potential and Present Customer, Investor, Suppliers and all other interested persons.
-Delisting of equity shares from Delhi Stock Exchange Association Ltd (DSE).
-Shri Anil Agrawal Director Finance has been given charges of Compliance Officer due to resignation of previous Compliance Officer and Company Secretary.
-Sanwaria Agro Oils Board approves acquisition of two solvent extraction plants
-Sanwaria Agro Oils ranked at 115 in BS1000 survey
-Delists from Madhya Pradesh Stock Exchange (MPSE) with effect from December 21, 2004.
-Sanwaria Agro Oils has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:4
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 5 to Rs 2
-Sanwaria Agro Oils Ltd has entered into an MOU with Government of M.P. for Capital Investment of 300 Crores.
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:1.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs2/- to Rs1/-.
- The Company has completed its on going capacity expansion of core solvent extraction and refining business through inorganic route and started commercial production also in the acquired facilities situated at Harda (M.P.) and Betul (M.P.).
- The Company has opened a new Branch Cum Marketing Office in Mumbai.
- The Company has been given the rank no. 316 in 2009 Compendium of TOP 500 companies in India by qualified and experienced panel of research analysts of Capital Market.
- "The Board of directors informed that the Company has entered into a tie up arrangement with Hariyali Kissan Bazar (M/s DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd) for marketing of its premium brand of soya edible oil "NARMADA" on all India basis".
- Board of Directors informed that BSE added Sanwaria Agro Oils Limited to BSE Mid Cap Index with the weightage of 0.17, this addition is made on the basis of guidelines governing inclusion & exclusion of scrips from the BSE indices.
- Board of directors of the Company have approved Issue of Bonus shares.
-Sanwaria Agro Oils has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- The Company has been ranked at 263rd being "the fastest - Growing mid size Company by Inc. India magazine" and awarded with position in terms of Top Public Wealth Creator.