Mar 31, 2015
1 Terms/rights attached to equity shares.
The company has only one class of equity shares having a par value of Rs. 10 per share. Each holder of equity shares is entitled to one vote per share.The dividend proposed by the Board of Directors is subject to the approval of the shareholders except in the case of interim dividend. In the event of liquidation, the holders of equity shares will be entitled to receive remaining assets of the company, after distribution of all preferential amount in proportion of their shareholding.
2. Previous year figures have been reclassified to conform to this year classification wherever considered necessary.
3. Balance of some of the sundry debtors, sundry creditors, loans & advances are subject to confirmation from the respective parties.
4. The Company has assessed its fixed assets for impairment at the end of the year and concluded that there has been no significant impaired fixed assets that needs to be recognised in the books of accounts.
5. As per information available with the Company, there are no suppliers covered under Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Act,2006. As a result, no interest provision/payment have been made by the Company to such creditors, if any, and no disclosure thereof is made in this account.
Mar 31, 2012
1. The company is involved in the business of travel agency and other auxiliary services. The company is currently operating its business activities from Kolkata, West Bengal.
2. Cash have been physically verified and certified by the Management.
3. The board is of the opinion that the current assets, loans & advances have realisation value equal to the amount at which they have been stated in the Balance Sheet in the ordinary course of the business.
4. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest integer.
5. Figures of the previous year have been regrouped or rearranged wherever considered necessary.