Anukaran Commercial Enterprises Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on October 16, 2012, has transacted the following business :
1. Alteration of Capital Clause of Memorandum of Association by increase and sub-division of Authorised Share Capital.
2. The Authorised Share Capital of the Company be increased to Rs. Twenty Crores and pursuant to sub-division each fully paid-up equity share of the Company of face value of Rs. 10/- each as existing on the record date, as may be decided by the Board of Directors shall be sub-divided into one equity share of Rs. 1/- each fully paid-up.
3. Alteration of Articles of Association of the Company.
4. Approval of Bonus Issue of Equity shares in the ratio of eight equity shares of Rs. 10/- each for every Ten Equity shares held as on the record date to be decided by the Board of Directors.
5. The Board also approved the Notice & Explanatory Statement of the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting scheduled to be held on November 10, 2012 at the registered office of the Company.