* Economy projected to grow at 6.4 pc in 2013-14.
* Decline in growth appears to have bottomed out. * Global growth would continue to remain at modest levels.
* GDP estimates by CSO for 2011-12 and 2012-13 could be revised upwards.
* Investment and savings rates have come down
* Investment rate estimated at 35.8 pc of GDP in 2012-13.
* Domestic savings rate pegged at 30.8 pc of GDP last fiscal.
* CAD estimated to decline to 4.7 of GDP (USD 100 bn) in FY14 from 5.1 pc in FY13 (USD 94 bn).
* Merchandise trade deficit estimated at USD 213 bn (9.9 pc of GDP) in FY14 as against USD 200 bn (10.9 pc of the GDP) in FY13.
* NRI remittances estimated at USD 113 bn (5.3 pc of GDP) in FY14 versus USD 105.8 bn (5.7 pc of GDP) in FY13.
* For 2013-14, FDI inflows estimated at USD 36 bn.
* WPI inflation expected at 6 pc this fiscal. * PMEAC says slowing inflation will create space for RBI to cut interest rate.
* Central subsidies expected to go down to Rs 2,31,084 crore in FY14 from Rs 2,57,654 crore in 2012-13.
* FY14 revenue targets realisable.
* PMEAC says more needs to be done to facilitate new investment.