For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

Orient Press Ltd - Board recommends Final Dividend

By Religare
|

Orient Press Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 23, 2013, inter alia, has recommended a payment of final dividend of Rs. 0.50 (5%) per equity share of Rs. 10/- each for the financial year 2012-2013 subject to approval of the shareholders. Together with interim dividend of Rs. 2.00 (20%) per share already paid, total dividend declared for the year is Rs. 2.50 per share (25%). In the previous year the same amount was paid as dividend.

Read more about: orient press
Story first published: Friday, May 24, 2013, 23:45 [IST]
Company Search
Enter the first few characters of the company's name or the NSE symbol or BSE code and click 'Go'
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Goodreturns sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Goodreturns website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more