The Ministry of Commerce and Industry's Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) is in the process of finalizing a dedicated digital platform called "Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra" for interactivity and enablement, information exchange, and facilitation of domestic investors in order to further enhance efforts to encourage domestic investments. The portal is currently undergoing testing, with the final version expected to be ready for launch on May 15, 2021. In due course, the website will be translated into regional languages and a mobile app will be published.
This project is managed by the "Invest India" agency, which was founded in 2009 as a non-profit venture under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry's Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade.
The Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra portal will have the following important features and many more:
1) The platform will provide regular updates on policies and new initiatives from the federal and state governments.
2) One-on-one meetings and discussions with Invest India experts to ensure sufficient facilitation and issue resolution for domestic investors.
3) AI-based ChatBot for resolving queries.
4) All MSME portals, such as Champions Portal, MSME Samadhaan, and MSME Sampark, are accessible from a single location.
5) Check for investment opportunities in a number of industries, sub-industries, and nations.
6) Read more about the applicable taxes and the Indian taxation scheme.
7) Platform linking with other initiatives such as the National Single Window, Startup India, ODOP, PMG, NIP, and others.
8) Network with a variety of stakeholders, such as central ministries, industry associations, and state departments, on a common forum.
9) Know all of the states' policies, as well as your licences, departments, and key officials.
10) By linking to the Government of India's tender site, you can get information on all central and state tenders.
Invest India investment specialists have facilitated 2,34,399 company requests from domestic companies as of March 4, 2021. Several domestic companies currently have a dedicated partnership manager and are actively facilitating with estimated investments of Rs 31,725 crores and real investments of Rs 9,375 crores, resulting in possible employment of 77,213.