The department of Post amid Covid 19 whereby due to it the institution is facing operational issues, so for the purpose of deposits, withdrawal, loan and closure of different accounts such as PPF,SSY, RD etc., there will be common forms.
"has been receiving various references from field units and other stakeholders citing difficulties in use of separate forms for each savings scheme as well as serious issues in printing/procurement and ensuring availability of all these forms in all the Post Offices", said India Post.
So common forms shall be in use for the following purposes by all Post Offices:
1. Application form for Opening of Account/Purchase of Certificate (AOF)
2. Pay-in Slip
3. Application form for Closure of Account on Maturity
4. Application form for Premature Closure of Account
5. Application form for Loan/withdrawal from RD/PPF and SSA Accounts (SB-7C)
6. Application form for extension of RD/TD/PPF/SCSS Accounts
Also, the department clarified normal withdrawal forms together with periodical interest withdrawal form etc. can still be used. Earlier for each of the schemes, the ministry of finance notified separate forms via revised Schemes Rules 2019.