Today, the private sector lender ICICI Bank announced the launch of its cardless Cash Withdrawal' facility from its ATMs. The customers just by raising withdrawal request on their iMobile app will be able to withdraw from bank's network of ATMs. So, debit card will no longer be required for withdrawing cash at ATMs.
It can be used in case of self withdrawal and comes with a daily and per transaction limit of Rs. 20000.
Anup Bagchi, Executive Director, ICICI Bank said that the offering of 'Cardless Cash Withdrawal' from iMobile enables customers to withdraw cash securely and conveniently for everyday usage and purchases.
How to withdraw cash using iMobile without ATMs?
Through the iMobile app place the request for cardless
Step 1: Request for Cardless Cash Withdrawal from iMobile
1. Go to services.
2. Ciick on cardless cash withdrawal- self option
3. Now enter the amount you intend to withdraw using the facility
4. Provide the account number from which the amount is to be debited
5. Enter the 4-digit temporary PIN
6. Now you need to give in your confirmation in respect of the details and click on submit.
7. And once the transaction is completed, you will receive a message saying successful transaction on the screen.
In the next stage you will receive a 6-digit code on your mobile number registered with ICICI Bank.
Now you need to visit the specified ICICI Bank ATM and provide the following details:
Registered mobile number
The temporary 4-digit code set by you
The 6-digit code received from the bank
Once the above details are verified successfully, cash will be dispensed at the ATM. Also, the entire amount has to be withdrawn in a single transaction.
Points to remember
For locating the nearest ICICI Bank ATM, one can send SMS in format ATMCC PINCODE to 9222208888.
The cash withdrawal request and OTP have a one-day validity.