On Tuesday, ICICI Bank and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) announced the introduction of a co-branded credit card that would allow customers to enjoy exciting perks and reward points for having multiple credit card benefits in one. Customers can get best-in-class rewards and benefits on their everyday expenditures for fuel, electricity, mobile, and spends at departmental stores like Big Bazaar and D-Mart, and e-commerce sites, and others, with the new ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card.
According to the sources, Sudipta Roy, Head - Unsecured Assets, ICICI Bank said, "We at ICICI Bank constantly strive to offer innovative propositions that address the growing and changing needs of customers. We are delighted to partner with HPCL to launch the 'ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card'. Typically, similar credit cards offer accelerated benefits on spends in one category. This card breaks that barrier as it enables customers to save on every transaction that they make. This truly makes the card a 'super star' of savings. We believe that this card will empower customers to save more while enjoying the convenience of digital payments."
HPCL Executive Director - Retail, S K Suri, said "HPCL is very happy to partner with ICICI Bank to launch 'ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card' with unique offerings and rewards to enhance customer experience. This credit card will help in promoting the digital payment ecosystem at retail outlets and meet the expectations of the customers with its innovative offerings. The customer will also get additional loyalty points when they use this card on our HP Pay App."
How customers can apply for ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card
According to the bank, individuals can apply for the ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card using the bank's internet banking portal or the mobile banking app, iMobile Pay. After applying successfully, they will get a digital card that is completely contactless and paperless. ICICI Bank also delivers the individual a physical card within a few business days. Customers can also use the iMobile Pay app to customize their transaction parameters and credit limit. They can also use iMobile Pay and online banking to update their current ICICI Bank credit card to the 'ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card' according to ICICI Bank.
Features and benefits of ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card
- Spending on petrol at HPCL retail outlets brings you 5% cashback, which comprises 4% cashback and 1% surcharge waiver.
- On fuel purchases made using HPCL's 'HP Pay' app, you'll get an additional 1.5 percent PAYBACK reward points.
- Spending on electricity and mobile recharge, shopping at big departmental outlets like Big Bazaar and D-Mart, rewards you 5% as PAYBACK reward points.
- All other categories, including spending at local stores and e-commerce platforms for online purchasing, will provide you 2 PAYBACK points for each Rs. 100 spent.
- As a welcome bonus, customers will receive 2000 PAYBACK points, which will be credited to their PAYBACK account once the card is activated.
- On the first transaction worth Rs 1,000 or more done via the 'HP Pay' app, you will receive a cashback of Rs 100 in your 'HP Pay' app wallet.
- The PAYBACK points will be credited to the customer's PAYBACK account upon effective issuance of the card. At the PAYBACK website/partner stores, 'HP Pay' app, cardholders can redeem their collected PAYBACK points.
- According to ICICI Bank, customers can also use their PAYBACK points to purchase fuel at HPCL retail stores.
Value-added benefits of ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card
- Complimentary 24x7 roadside assistance across the country.
- Annual fee waiver on spends of Rs. 1,50,000.
- Complimentary domestic airport lounge access.
- Amazing discounts for purchasing movie tickets on BookMyShow and Inox.
- Attractive dining deals through the Culinary Treats Programme of ICICI Bank.
Here's presenting the #SuperStarofSavings - 'ICICI Bank HPCL #SuperSaverCreditCard'. It offers exciting rewards & benefits to customers on spends across categories, including fuel, electricity/mobile bill, departmental stores, online shopping & more. Visit:https://t.co/EQfV9hmieG pic.twitter.com/D4RRJOhcyl— ICICI Bank (@ICICIBank) July 20, 2021
#JustIn: #ICICIBank and @HPCL launch ‘ICICI Bank HPCL #SuperSaverCreditCard’ - a co-branded credit card that offers best-in-class rewards & benefits on spends across categories including fuel, electricity/mobile bill, departmental stores, e-commerce portals & more. pic.twitter.com/GXmpPiQ6Rq— ICICI Bank (@ICICIBank) July 20, 2021