For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

IndiGo Allows Passengers To Pay 10% Only At The Time Of Booking Ticket

By Staff
|

On Thursday, IndiGo announced a flexible payment scheme called 'Flex Pay' under which passengers will have to pay only 10 percent of the total fare amount at the time of booking.

 
IndiGo Allows Passengers To Pay 10% Only At The Time Of Booking Ticket

Under the scheme, passengers can defer the 90 percent remaining payment "for a period of up to 15 days either from the date of bookings or before the date of departure," IndiGo said in a press release.

However, if a passenger has paid 10 percent of the fare amount to get a ticket, and if he or she cancels the booking without paying the remaining 90 percent, he or she will not be refunded this 10 percent amount.

In general, passengers have to pay the entire ticket value upfront while booking a ticket on a flight.

"With the help of Flex Pay, the passengers can now secure their bookings by paying only 10% of the total fare amount and defer their payment on an IndiGo domestic flight for a period of up to 15 days either from the date of bookings or before the date of departure," the airline noted.

Read more about: indigo
Story first published: Thursday, June 25, 2020, 18:23 [IST]
Company Search
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X