Bitcoin 2021, the largest event ever organized based on the digital asset, will take place in Miami, Florida, United States. The conference was moved from Miami this year, and the dates were shifted back to enable enough time for the second wave of covid-19 to pass, as well as vaccination dissemination.
1)The event, which will take place on the 4-5 June, is projected to draw a crowd of more than 50,000 people, with Twitter founder Jack Dorsey and MicroStrategy chairman and CEO Michael Saylor among the keynote speakers.
2) The two-day conference will cover a wide range of issues, including investing in the bitcoin system, the bitcoin-enabled future, the creative economy's potential, and developing financial solutions for the unbanked.
3) Miami Mayor Francis Suarez, as well as the Winklevoss twins - Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss - are among the celebrities slated to attend.
4) Former chiefs of US financial watchdogs Chris Giancarlo and Brian Brooks, as well as pro-crypto government officials including Wyoming Sen. Cynthia Lummis, will attend Bitcoin 2021.
5) On-chain analytics, proof of reserves, and banking the unbanked will all be discussed in other panels at the event.
6) Surprisingly, Miami mayor Suarez had previously stated that the majority of bitcoin is produced using dirty energy outside of the United States and that Miami might establish a bitcoin mining hub for national security concerns.