Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman announced a Rs 1.46 Lakh Crores boost for Atmanirbhar Manufacturing through production linked incentives for 10 sectors. The government had already announced production linked incentives for three sector at a cost of Rs 51,355 crores.
The production linked incentives have now been launched for the following 10 sectors.
1) Advance cell chemistry battery
2) Electronic/technology products
3) Automobiles and auto components
4) Pharma drugs
5) Telecom and networking products
6) Textile products
7) Food products
8) High efficiency solar pv modules
9) White goods
10) Speciality steel