As again a warning, the country's state run lender State Bank of India in its tweet via its official twitter channel State Bank of India @ The Official SBI has cautioned its customers against cybercrime. It has been time and again said that amid the pandemic such instances of online fraud and cybercrime have risen manifold.
The tweet read 'Always remember that your personal information needs to be kept private. Pay attention to these important safety tips to avoid cybercrime'.
Further the tweet is accompanied by a video of 33 seconds which specify all such measures that customers need to take to avoid such instances.
The lender in that video says " Sharing is not caring! when it comes to personal information." Further the bank goes on to mention the things customers should be mindful of to avoid cybercrime.
Always remember that your personal information needs to be kept private. Pay attention to these important safety tips to avoid cybercrime.— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) June 24, 2021
Click here to report any such incident at https://t.co/3Dh42iwLvh
#SBI #StaySafe #StayVigilant #SafetyTips #OnlineSafety pic.twitter.com/BMVkZlSZIB
- Not to share personal details on social media platforms
- Not to share vaccination details or any other certificate that carries personal information
- Not to transfer funds to anyone without verifying the authenticity
- Not to click on unverified links or open suspicious mail
- Not to share debit card details/INB credentials with anyone
- Beware of fake messages and misinformation
Then in a case if you happen to fall prey to such an incident do inform at www.cybercrime.gov.in