State Bank of India (SBI) has now become India's largest pension paying bank, thanks to the partnership with Central Government agencies, state government departments, and different autonomous organisations. SBI has redesigned the PensionSeva website to handle all pension-related services with convenience, in order to provide the finest services to senior citizens by centralizing pension processing through CPPCs. SBI has said via its Twitter handle on 11th September 2021 that "Good news for all Pensioners! We have revamped our PensionSeva website for you to manage all your pension related services with ease."
Through a newly upgraded way, pensioners can now explore all the available services at SBI PensionSeva website. Here is the list of new services that pensioners can use as of now, according to SBI:
- Download of Arrear calculation sheets.
- Download/View pension slip/Form 16.
- View pension profile details.
- View investment related details.
- View Life Certificate status
- View Transactions Details
- Extended benefits to pensioners
- SBI alert on mobile with pension payment details
- Jeevan Pramaan facility available at branches.
- Pension slip through email/pension paying branch
- Facility to submit life certificate at any branch of SBI.
Good news for all Pensioners!— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) September 11, 2021
We have revamped our PensionSeva website for you to manage all your pension related services with ease.
Click here: https://t.co/pM0XAgtzuc#PensionSeva #Pension #SBI pic.twitter.com/xioULTSMKC
SBI PensionSeva Grievance Redressal
In case of any error or issue, pensioners can report the same by taking a screenshot of the issue and mailing it to email@example.com or else they can also send an SMS to 8008202020 by typing "UNHAPPY". They can also report their inconvenience at SBI Customer Care via 24*7 toll-free numbers - 18004253800/1800112211 or 080-26599990.