EPFO- the provident fund managing body in the country has released a notice wherein it said "It is hereby notified that with effect from 1st April 2021 the IFSC of Andhra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Allahabad Bank, Syndicate Bank, United Bank of India and Corporation Bank has become invalid."
Further it added that "Member needs to get the correct IFSC added through an employer as till then no online claim filing will be facilitated. Kindly get the correct IFSC from your bank and get the details uploaded and approved. This will ensure that member's claim amount is not returned by banks."
For the Updation of the UAN in EPF A/c, you need to follow the below specified process:
1. Go to EPF's unified portal, login to your account using the credentials such as UAN and Password
2. Now you need to click on the manage tab and choose the KYC option from the Drop Down menu
3. Now you need to select the relevant documents, enter bank account number as well as IFSC. Click on save option
4. Now as and when the details are saved successfully, it shall show in the KYC i.e. pending for approval.
5. You need to also submit the documents with the employer. Now as and when the employer approves the same the status for the KYC shall change to Digital Approved KYC