SBI General Insurance, one of India's largest general insurers, today announced the launch of the Arogya Supreme, a complete health insurance plan. This plan is meant to provide clients with comprehensive health insurance coverage, offering 20 basic and optional coverage options.
SBI Arogya Supreme Key Features
- 20 basic covers and 8 extra covers are included in this comprehensive package.
- A large number of Sum Insured options are available.
- Long-term policy options of up to three years are available.
- Domestic air ambulance coverage, compassionate benefit, recuperation benefit, and e-opinion coverage are all unique features.
- To preserve cumulative bonus and improved cumulative bonus, an NCB protective optional cover is provided.
- As a renewal benefit, preventive health check-up coverage is available.
- Discounts such as family discounts, loyalty discounts, and term policy discounts are available.
SBI Arogya Supreme: Scope of Cover
The company will pay for an insured person's medically necessary hospitalization if the illness or accident occurred during the policy period. Payment is subject to the total insured and limits, including cumulative bonus/enhanced cumulative bonus, if applicable, as defined on the schedule of coverage in the policy schedule, unless differently stated in the policy terms and conditions.
Adult 18 yrs 65 yrs
Child 91 days 25 yrs
Policy Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years / 3 Years.
- Investigation and Evaluation Rest Cure, rehabilitation, and respite care Obesity / Weight Control Change of Gender Treatments Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery Hazardous or Adventure Sports, Breach of Law.
- Treatment for alcoholism, drug or substance misuse, or any other addictive disorder, as well as the repercussions. Treatments received in health hydros, nature cure clinics, spas, similar establishments, or private beds are recognized as a nursing home attached to such establishments, or admittance organized entirely or partially for domestic reasons.
- Unless recommended by a Medical Practitioner as part of a Hospitalization claim or Day Care Procedures, dietary supplements and substances that may be acquired without a prescription, including but not limited to Vitamins, minerals, and organic compounds, are not covered.
- The error of Refraction, Unproven Therapies, Infertility and Sterility, and Maternity leave are all excluded.
SBI Arogya Supreme: What the Policy cover?
- In-patient Hospitalization Treatment
- Mental Healthcare
- HIV / AIDS Cover
- Genetic Disorder
- Internal Congenital Anomaly
- Bariatric Surgery Cover
- Advanced Procedures
- Cataract Treatment
- Pre-Hospitalization Cover
- Post-Hospitalization Cover
- Domiciliary Hospitalization
- Day Care Treatment
- Road Ambulance
- Organ Donor Expenses
- Alternative Treatment / AYUSH
- Recovery Benefit
- Domestic Emergency Assistance Services (including Air Ambulance)
- Sum Insured Refill
- Compassionate Visit
- Hospital Cash Benefit
- Major Illness Benefit
- Additional Sum Insured for Accidental Hospitalization
- Enhanced Cumulative Bonus
- No Claim Bonus Protector
- Any Room Upgrade
- Preventive Health Check-up
- Cumulative Bonus