The latest hike has helped DOGE surpass these ten well knows firms by market capitalization. Earlier this year, a series of tweets from Elon Musk, as well as Snoop Dogg, Gene Simmons, and Guy Fieri, sparked a rally in Dogecoin. The continued rally in dogecoin was possibly aided by a rise in overall demand for crypto among investors. Traders are now bidding even higher for Dogecoin, possibly in anticipation of Musk hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend.
1. The Dogecoin craze has left one of India's largest cryptocurrency exchanges gasping for air, with users complaining about transaction delays, payment glitches, and money getting stuck on social media.
2. Dogecoin was trading at Rs 46.84 on Wazir, up 12.5 percent. The cryptocurrency has gained over 14,000 percent in value year to date, making it the fifth most valuable digital currency.
3. DOGE has now surpassed Honda Motor Co. Ltd in terms of market capitalization as a result of the recent increase. Honda has a market capitalization of $54.52 billion, while Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $86 billion.
4. The cryptocurrency's recent boom has now made it more valuable than SpaceX, which is led by one of Dogecoin's biggest supporters, Elon Musk.
5. Nio, Colgate-Palmolive Moderna, Activision Blizzard, Dell technologies, Sherwin-Williams are some companies which Dogecoin is ahead in market capitalization.