A good approach to enhance your wealth is to invest, and in order to gain the best return on investment there are many high-return investing opportunities, such as Public Provident Funds, bank or corporate fixed deposits, post office savings schemes, FDs of small finance banks, and more. The preference of an investment option, though, varies according to your risk appetite, strategic objectives and liquidity. Fixed-income instruments such as fixed deposits are the ideal investment vehicles for investors finding lucrative returns and stability, along with the security of their principal.
A fixed lock-in term of 3 months falls with a Bajaj Finserv or Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit. Although there is no penalty towards premature withdrawal of money, in terms of accrued interest one can lose money. Therefore, in the event of a monetary crisis or other emergency, the account holder can just attempt to opt for early withdrawal. Conversely, without missing out on the interest, one can apply for a loan against FD and get the necessary investment capital. Bajaj Finserv provides its customers a fixed-deposit scheme with competitive interest rates and high credit scores from the nation's leading rating firms.
Key benefits of Bajaj Finance FD
- It is of great significance to find the best financial institution to invest in a fixed deposit. Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit is a perfect choice for those searching for a blend of stability and attractive returns by taking into account the benefits covered below:
- It is best to be committed for the longer term while investing in a Fixed Deposit. For tenures of 36 months or more, Bajaj Finance provides the best FD interest rates. By holding for 36 months or longer, you can enjoy the profit of FD interest rates of up to 7.25 percent. Consequently, owing to the advantage of compounding, your yields are higher by selecting a longer tenure.
- Bajaj Finance provides an additional rate advantage of 0.10 percent on online deposit for those under 60 years of age. This ensures that from the convenience of your home you can open an FD account and reap benefit from an added rate gain. Elderly people can also benefit from a 0.25 percent additional rate benefit, which lets them get better returns against their fixed deposit.
- It is better to pick payouts at maturity for those seeking to increase their corpus with Bajaj Finance. Bajaj Finance proposes a better cumulative Fixed Deposit interest rate with payouts at expiration of the FD tenure. If you want to boost your returns with Bajaj Finance FD, pick auto-renewing your deposits and receiving an additional interest rate of 0.10 percent. Bajaj Finance helps you to deposit effortlessly and also provides the best security on your investment, with the highest ICRA and CRISIL scores, which ensures that your principal amount is secured.
- It is incredibly convenient to invest in a Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit. Just visit the online FD form for Bajaj Finance, and fill in your personal, banking and other required specifics. Via online banking, you can make deposits and earn your online Fixed Deposit Approval. You can get the Fixed Deposit Receipt by mail at your confirmed address.
Loan against FD
Bajaj Finserv gives its customers up to 75 percent of the amount deposited in a cumulative fixed deposit and up to 60 percent of the capital deposited in a non-cumulative fixed deposit in a fixed deposit system. Depositors can also take advantage of Bajaj Finserv online fixed deposit loans of up to Rs. 4 lakh.
Multi deposit option
You can also opt to contribute to several deposits with a single cheque payment when filling in the FD application form of Bajaj Finserv. Prefer for varying maturity periods for both of these deposits and patterns of interest payouts. Prefer for varying maturity periods for both of these deposits and patterns of interest payments. You can withdraw prematurely from a single deposit if you need immediate funds, without breaking any deposits. Contributing in a Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit provides you a blend of easy investing procedures, up to 7.25 percent attractive interest rates, and deposit cover, making it one of the best investment opportunities for you to quickly improve your wealth.
Bajaj Finserv FD Rates
The positive effects of Bajaj Finance FD are competitive FD interest rates, flexible tenures, periodic interest payments, multi-deposit facilities, auto-renewal facilities, and convenient FD loans can be made. By investing online, those under 60 years of age can receive the higher rates of up to 7.10 percent, whereas elderly people can get fixed returns of up to 7.25 percent on a minimum deposit amount of Rs 25,000. This guarantees a hassle-free savings approach and the privilege of increasing your deposits with a decent fixed deposit rate. With effect from 01 Feb 2021 here are the current FD interest rates delivered by Bajaj Finance on cumulative deposits, with payouts at maturity, for those seeking to invest in an FD for higher and guaranteed returns.
|Tenure||ROI in % for deposits up to Rs.5 crore|
|12 - 23||6.15|
|24 - 35||6.60|
|36 - 60||7.00|