The feasibility factor associated with a credit card has made it one of the most sought out amongst today's youth particularly. This so called, plastic money easily fits into the pocket and allows its holder the power to purchase or buy anything using the card ranging from small amount purchases like groceries to big purchases like electronic gadgets, furniture and so on.
Having a high credit score helps the applicant of the credit card to secure the card easily without facing much hassles.
The user of the credit card can utilize it to the best possible extent by borrowing money for purchases and repaying the bill amount within the due date of the billing cycle or else they will be charged a higher interest.
The credit card can also be used for the purchase of petrol or diesel and other forms of fuel at almost all the fuel filling stations in India.
Let's explore 5 Best Fuel Credit Cards in India and the benefits it offers to its users.
1. Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
Issued by the Standard Chartered Bank, this card will be issued to the applicant who has a stable monthly income and the minimum income of the applicant should be Rs 55,000 per month.
It is a contactless credit card and the user can enjoy faster, secure payments and thus there will be a complete freedom from using cash. The annual fees of the card are Rs 750 and the same will be waived off if the annal spends is Rs 90,000 in a year.
Features of Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
• The cardholders can earn 5% cashback on fuel spends across any of the fuel stations in the country of up to Rs 200 per month.
• Earn maximum cashback of Rs 100 per transaction.
• Any transaction which is Rs 2,000 or below will be eligible for cashback.
• Get 5% cashback on telephone bills on a minimum transaction of Rs 750 and get a maximum cashback of Rs 200 per month.
• Earn 1 reward point for every Rs 150 spent on using the credit card for all other expenses.
• The cardholder can save up to Rs 6,000 per annum with 5% cash back on utilities, phone bills and fuel spends.
2. IndianOil CitiBank Platinum Credit Card
The IndianOil CitiBank Platinum Credit Card rolled out by CitiBank is one the best fuel credit card available in India. The card provides a range of offers to the customers like rewards on spends, dining, lifestyle, travel offers and so on.
The users of this card can earn up to 71 litres of free fuel annually from any of the IndianOil fuel filling stations located across the country.
The annual fees of Rs 1000 + taxes will be waived off, if the cardholder spends Rs 30,000 or more on the card during an annual year. The minimum income of the holder should be Rs 25,000 per month.
Features of the IndianOil CitiBank Platinum Credit Card
• Earn 4 Turbo points on spending Rs 150 using the credit card. (1 Turbo Point = Re 1 on free fuel)
• The earned Turbo points can be redeemed instantly through SMS for free fuel at IndianOil outlets.
• Get 1% fuel surcharge reversal on fuel purchases at any of the authorized IndianOil outlets in India.
• Earn 2 Turbo Points on spending Rs 150 at supermarkets and groceries.
• Earn 1 Turbo Points on spending Rs 150 on all other spends.
• Turn big purchases into small payments.
• Get instant loans on cards.
• Get 250 Turbo Points on the first spends within a span of 30 days from the date of issue of credit card.
3. BPCL SBI Card
The BPCL SBI Card issued by the largest lender, the State Bank of India comes up with a welcome offer of 2,000 bonus reward points worth Rs 500.
The SBI will charge a one-time joining fees of Rs 499 and the annual renewal fee stands at Rs 499 per year. This fuel card offers benefits to the users when they buy fuel from any of the Bharat Petroleum fuel stations in India.
Features of BPCL SBI Card
• Get 4.25% value back which is equal to 13X reward points equivalent to 3.25% + 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction of up to Rs 4,000 at any of the BPCL fuel outlets.
• Also get a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs 100 in a month (equal to an annual savings of Rs 1,200)
• Get annual savings of 70 litres of fuel.
• Get balance transfer on EMI at lower interest rates and pay back in EMIs.
4. ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card
This credit card helps the users to keep a check on the growing fuel cost by offering cash back and savings on fuel surcharge. Apart from this the accelerated reward points can be redeemed for fuel instantly at any of the HPCL petrol pumps.
The joining fee for ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card is Rs 199 + GST charges. There will be no annual fees for the first year. But from second year onwards an annual fee of Rs 199 + GST charges will be applicable.
Features of ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card
• The cardholder can earn 2 PAYBACK points on every Rs 100 spent on retail purchases except fuel.
• Redeem 2000 PAYBACK points on purchase of fuel worth Rs 500.
• Earn 2.5% cash back and savings of 1% fuel surcharge on purchase of fuel at any of the HPCL fuel stations (minimum transaction value should be Rs 500).
• If the annual spends on the card is Rs 50,000 or more during an anniversary year, then the annual fees for the subsequent year will be reversed.
5. IndianOil HDFC Credit Card
The IndianOil HDFC Credit card issued by the HDFC Bank provides the credit card holder to earn up to 50 litres of free fuel annually. The joining fees/ renewal membership fee of this credit card is Rs 500 + applicable GST charges.
Features of IndianOil HDFC Credit Card
• The cardholder can earn 5% of the spends as fuel points at any of the Indian Oil fuel filling stations.
• Earn maximum of 250 fuel points per month for the first 6 months and 150 fuel points after 6 months from the date of issue of credit card.
• Get 1 fuel point for every Rs 150 spent on other purchases.
• Earn 5% of spends as fuel points on grocery and bill payments (earn maximum of 100 fuel points per month on each category).
• Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all the fuel stations in the country, on a minimum transaction should be Rs 400.
• Get maximum cashback of Rs 250 per statement cycle.