|B&A Packaging India Limited are into Paper Sacks & Flexible Laminates manufacturing business having Head Office based at Kolkata, West Bengal & factory at Balasore Orissa.
The company is certified for :
ISO 9001 : 2008 - Quality Management Systems
ISO 22000 : 2005 - Food Safety Management Systems
ISO 14001 : 2004 - Environmental Management Systems
ISO 18001 : 2007 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
We are part of B&A Group which started its operations in 1915., manufacturing one of the best tea in the world from many gardens spread across the best tea growing areas of Assam. Our Group's other diversified business are tea broking, heritage tourism including a golf resort.
We are one of the leading paper sacks & flexible laminate manufacturing companies in India aligning ourselves with our customers as partners to assist them in achieving their goals and objectives in creating customized products. Our other products reange includes multiwall sacks, printed laminates, plastic pouches and more. We have developed a reputation as a premier vendor, especially in the area of paper sack manufacturing and this has helped us to capture a large market share in the tea industry where paper sack is being used for packing of tea. We are sole supplier to all the big houses for relevant products - to name a few Williamson Magor, Warren, AFT and Goodricke in tea, Du-Pont in nylon granules, Nestle in food product, Indofil in chemicals .
With the combined strength of our manufacturing units, we can produce 1.5 million paper sacks and 180mt laminate per month. With own blown film unit the production of 3 layer film can attain an additional volume of 75 metric tonne. Our present turnover is to the tune of INR 400 million.
The manufacturing units are independent of each other and provide its customers a one-stop solution for printed packaging materials. Our paper sacks, flexible laminates, printed laminates, multiwall sacks, plastic pouches, laminated paper all confirm to high standards.
-Board members approved delisting of shares from Calcutta Stock Exchange
- B&A Multiwall Packaging Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on October 27, 2006 has appointed Mr H P Barooah as the Whole Time Director of the Company designated as the Executive Chairman with effect from November 01, 2006.
-B&A Multiwall Packaging Ltd has appointed Mr. Basant Kumar Goswami as Additional Director of the Company under section 260 of the Companies Act, 1956.
- B&A Multiwall Packaging Ltd has appointed Mr. Anjan Ghosh as Director of the Company with effect from April 24, 2010.
-Company has changed its name from B & A Multiwall Packaging Ltd. to B & A Packaging India Ltd.
- The company have recommended a Final Dividend of 3% on Equity Share Capital of the Company i.e. 30 Paisa per Equity Share of Rs. 10/- each.
- The company have recommended final dividend of Rs. 0.25/- paise (2.5%) per equity share of Rs. 10 each fully paid up.
- B&A Packaging India Ltd has rated Bank Loan Facilities of Rs. 223.5 Million and upgraded the Long -Term Rating from CRSIL BB/Stable to CRISIL BB+/Stable. It has reaffirmed the Short-Term Rating as CRISIL A4+.
-B&A Packaging India Limited has been awarded INDIASTAR 2015.