|Primeast Investments Ltd is inn to leasing & hire-purchase activities.The company was changd to this naame with eeffect from 16.09.1994.The company has applied to SEBI for obtaining Merchant banking license.
2000 - The Company change in main object clause in the MoA to include the
business of computer software and Internet-related activities and to
discontinue the business of NBFC.
- The Company Increase in authorised share capital to Rs. 30 crores.
- The Company Preferential issue and allot 2,29,50,000 No. of equity shares
of rs. 10 each to promoters and others.
- Investment in 2,29,50,000 No. of equity shares of Rs. 10 each of Pacific
Internet India Ltd.
2001- Primeast Investments Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the company at its meeting held on December 31, 2001 has decided to make preferential allotment of shares as per the following details :-
Name of allotee No.of equity shares
1) M/s. Thakral Investments India Ltd., 15,82,000
2) M/s. Paramount Park Ltd., 10,00,000
3) Mr. Kanwaljeet Singh Dhillon 5,80,000.
-Company name has been changed from Primeast Investments Ltd to Thakral Services ( India ) Ltd