1989 - The Company was incorporated on 9th January, as Nucleus Software
Exports Pvt. Ltd and was subsequently converted into a Public
Limited company on 10th October, 1994. NSEL was promoted by
three enterprising technocrats Mr. Yogesh Andlay, Mr. Vishnu R.
Dusad and Mr.Arun Jain with an object to deliver quality
Information Technology Solutions to the business world.
- The company's business broadly consists of Software development
and Support services for corporate business entities.
- Nucleus Software Solutions PTE Ltd., incorporated in Singapur, is
a fully owned subsidiary of the company.
1995 - 201,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each at a prem. of Rs 50
per share allotted to the Mutual Funds and 3,31,500 No. of equity
shares of Rs 10 each at a prem. of Rs 50 per share allotted to
the NTIs/OCBs on firm basis. 28,68,900 No. of equity shares of
Rs 10 each at a prem. of Rs 40 per share allotted through public
1998 - The company decided to allot 20,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs
10 each at a price of Rs 103.15 per share to the
promoter/associates and permanent employees of the company on
2003 - Nucleus Software Exports Ltd has informed BSE that they have been assessed at SW-CMM Level 5 based on the Capability Maturity Model (CMM) developed at Carnegie Mellon University's Software Engineering Institute (SEI). This rating recognizes Nucleus Software as one of the leading software companies catering to the BFSI segment worldwide, to achieve this elite status.
-Nucleus Software entered partnership with Langchao group, China
-Nucleus Software Ranked amongst the Fastest Growing Companies in Asia Pacific
-Nucleus Software signs joint marketing agreement with Sun Microsystems
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:1.
- Nucleus Software Exports Limited announced that FinnOne has been chosen by Zambia National Commercial Bank (Zanaco), a commercial bank in Zambia, Africa.
- Nucleus Software appoints Niraj Vedwa as the Chief Operating Officer
- Nucleus Soft - South African Company, Capital Harvest chooses Nucleus' FinnOne for its loan management.
- Nucleus Soft - Nucleus Software bags order from Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- Nucleus Software announces new campus in Jaipur.
- "Philippines Business Bank selects Nucleus Software to automate its Loan Origination Process"
- "Nucleus Software wins Gold shield for Excellence in financial Reporting , 2010 by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)".
- "Nucleus Software's FinnOne is World's No. 1 Leading Software for the Third Consecutive Year".
- "Pramod K. Sanghi, Chief Financial Officer of Nucleus Software Recognized in CFO India's First Annual CFO 100 List"
- "Nucleus Software Ranked Amongst Top 5 Indian Companies for Corporate Governance"
- Nucleus Software's FinnOne Ranked Best Selling Lending Solution across the Globe.
- Nucleus Software ranked the Best for Online Annual Report by IR Global Rankings
- NucleusSftwr - Board recommended a Final Dividend of Rs. 2.50/- per share for the Financial Year ended March 31, 2012.
-"Nucleus Software Awarded Gold Shield for Excellence in Financial Reporting for the Fifth Consecutive Year by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)".
-"Nucleus Software Launches FinnOne Mobilty Solutions".
-Nucleus Software has won 'The Asset Corporate Awards 2013'.
-Nucleus Software has won "Best Lending Platform Project award" during The Asian Banker Technology Implementation Awards 2014.
-Nucleus Software Exports Ltd has won the "Best Corporate Governance - India - 2014".
-Nucleus Software won sian Banker award for "Best Lending Platform Implementation".
-Nucleus Software Export has incorporated a Wholly Owned Subsidiary by the name of "Nucleus Software South Africa (Pty) Limited" and the registered office in "Johannesburg"
-Nucleus Software announces global collaboration with Red Hat
-Nucleus Software's FinnOneÂ wins the Global No. 1 Lending Product award by IBS Publishing, AGAIN
-Next generation of the World's best selling lending suite on show at ABTEC 2015
-Nucleus Software launches new solution - FinnAxia 2.0
-Nucleus Software to participate in IBC in Bangkok
-Nucleus Software Partners with Microsoft to deliver cloud-based lending solution globally
-Nucleus Software launches PaySe to drive Democratization of money
-Nucleus Software Recognized amongst the World's top 5 Mobile Banking Solution Providers in Independent Research Firm's Report.
-Nucleus Software announces FinnOne Go Live at Bank of Queensland
-Nucleus Software releases the latest version of its Integrated Transaction Banking Solution - FinnAxia 3.0
-Nucleus Software launches mobile solution in Australia
-Nucleus Software - PaySe adjudged a winner for "Democratising cash" in the RBI's Payment Systems Innovation Contest
-Nucleus Software Five Star Business Finance Ltd signs up with Nucleus Software for cloud based lending solution