Even as the auto fuel prices have scaled back to previous levels, who will not like to tank up their vehicle for free. Here's the offer you can avail by just buying fuel for Rs. 100 and guess what the State Bank of India offer provides you, 5 litres of petrol for free.
Indian OMCs off late have been relieved due to a sharp decline in international crude oil price as well as jump in rupee against the US dollar. And SBI has extended its BHIM SBI Pay free 5 litre offers and here's all that you should know about the offer:
On its twitter handle, the bank said "Fuel up with BHIM SBI Pay at any Indian Oil Retail outlet and get up to 5 litres of petrol absolutely free! Offer extended until 15th Dec 2018." It is to be noted that the offer was to earlier end on November 23.
To avail of the offer, you need to follow the following steps:
1. Buy petrol worth minimum Rs. 100 at any of Indian Oil outlet and make payment using through BHIM-UPI i.e. BHIM SBI Pay app
Thereafter send SMS in the given format to 9222222084: and for the sms normal SMS charges would apply. Also, in case of any query customer can make a cal on toll free number 1800 22 8888.
Other important terms and conditions
- Herein after you furnish the information, you give your consent to let Indian Oil to use the details to administer the draw. Also, the details can be put to use to carry out research in respect of the offer and also to inform you about such offers in the future.
- The offer will or cannot be entertained wherever local laws do prohibit the same.
- III) The offer can be availed by Indian residents aged over 18 years of age
- IV) Only purchase from retail outlet of Indian Oil is allowed under the offer. Also, Assam oil division retail outlets also qualify for the offer.
- V) Purchase of fuel via card need to be accompanied by an SMS in a format with the 6 digital approval or authorized code include in the charge slip together with the transaction date as per the following format 'Approval/Authcode space DDMM.' to the no 9222222084. Where DDMM is the actual date of card payment transaction. Ex transaction on 1st Nov'18 , DDMM must be 0111.
- VI) In case the payment for fuel purchase is being made using UPI then the following format need to be used for sending the SMS. The sms syntax for UPI transaction is "12 Digit UPI ref No space DDMM" to the number 9222222084. Where DDMM is the actual date of UPI payment transaction
- The offer qualifies for a repeat offer but note each of the transaction should have a valid approval code or UPI reference number. The campaign that provides cashback will be selected in lieu of as many as 10,000 SMSs and the cashback in the range of Rs 50/-, Rs 100/-, Rs 150/, Rs 200/- will be provided.
- Further entries that have been received only in the correct format within 7 days of undertaking the transaction shall qualify for the offer.