Allahabad Bank FD online calculator will help you calculate the interest that your money will earn when kept in a fixed deposit in Allahabad Bank. This will give the details of investment that's the principal amount on maturity after the interest is compounded on days or a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis. To learn about how your fixed deposit earns interest and how much will be your earning at the end of the tenure chosen, Goodreturns online calculators will help you.
Allahabad Bank fixed deposit is a great way to save money for a period of time, if you are looking at getting your invested money safely along with good returns on your investment, then fixed deposit is the way to go. Checking the Allahabad Bank fixed deposit interest rate and making the decisions is now very easy.
|Maturity Period||Deposit Amount||Interest Rate|
|Tax Benefit Term Deposit Scheme - 5 years||Less than Rs. 1 cr||6.50||-|
The Allahabad Bank fixed deposit interest calculator is a tool which helps the investors to know the maturity value of their deposited amount after a certain period of time.
The compound interest calculator is mainly used to arrive at the maturity amount based on the rate of interest, the principal amount of deposit, time frame of the deposit.
The end value of the investment is arrived at after compounding the interest rate frequently – on monthly basis, half-yearly basis, yearly basis.
One should use the calculator to arrive at the exact maturity value before applying for a fixed deposit in any of the banks.
Simple Interest is usually calculated on the principal amount along with the tenure as well as the interest rate of the fixed deposit. Whereas in the case of the Compound Interest, interest is calculated based on the principal amount and the interest earned thereon along with the term of the fixed deposit scheme.
• The Fixed Deposit scheme is available across all the branches of Allahabad Bank throughout the country.
• The value of maturity is calculated based on the applicable interest rate as on the date of deposit.
• Loan facility is available on pledging Fixed Deposit Receipts as per the prescribed procedure.
• Tax Deducted at Source is applicable as per the guidelines issued by the RBI.
• Nomination facility is available on all the fixed deposit schemes in Allahabad Bank.