Auto gas prices in New Delhi move in tandem with natural gas prices. Auto gas is known to be a clean fuel and eco-friendly. It is derived from both natural gas and through crude oil.Auto fuel is now marketed by IndianOil under the brand name 'AutoGas'. One of the most important reasons for autos in cities to move to Auto Gas is because it is cheaper then petrol. Some estimates suggest that conversion to this fuel saves about 35-40 per cent, when compared to petrol. Checking daily Auto Gas prices in New Delhi daily, can help save money, through filling at the appropriate time.
|May 2019||₹ 47.33||₹ 0.98|
|Apr 2019||₹ 46.35||₹ 2.47|
|Mar 2019||₹ 43.88||₹ 2.26|
|Feb 2019||₹ 41.62||₹ -0.55|
|Jan 2019||₹ 42.17||₹ -6.30|
|Dec 2018||₹ 48.47||₹ -6.90|
|Nov 2018||₹ 55.37||₹ 0.00|
With the depletion of natural crude oil, the alternative source of fuel has garnered global attention and is currently used by millions of people across the globe.These alternative fuels are known as clean fuel as it emits less carbon-di-oxide which in turn reduces the greenhouse effect of the environment. In India, currently, AutoGas or Auto LPG and CNG are two of the alternative fuels to petrol and diesel.
The following are the difference between AutoGas and CNG enabled vehicles.
• Those vehicles which use AutoGas can run up to 3 times the distance on a full tank when compared to a CNG enable vehicle.
• The conversion kit of an AutoGas costs 50% less when compared to a CNG conversion kit.
• AutoGas enable vehicles requires fewer maintenance costs as against CNG run vehicles because the CNG kits are much heavier in nature and it will impact the vehicle suspension.
• AutoGas kits are safer in nature due to the significant lower tank pressure when compared with CNG kits.
• AutoGas is stored at a pressure of 10 – 12 bars whereas CNG is stored at around 200 – 250 bars pressure.
• The AutoGas/ Auto LPG is extensively available in India when compared to the total number of CNG outlets in the country.
• AutoLPG has better distribution network as against the CNG in India owing to ease and safety in storage transportation of AutoGas.
• CNG is transported through a pipeline and hence it is not an easy process to transport it from one place to another on the other hand AutoGas is distributed by road tankers to all the gas stations and the transportation procedure is easy and safe.