India Post has enabled post office savings account holders to access their accounts from their comfort. One can also generate and download the statement of his/her post office savings account via Internet Banking or India Post Mobile Banking App. But before considering these two methods it is essential to keep in mind that a post office savings account holder must be a registered user of net banking or mobile banking in order to access post office savings account online.
As an active net banking user, you can also manage your post office savings account in multiple ways such as investing in recurring deposit and time deposit schemes of the post office online, transfer funds to another account or a third-party payee, making deposits to your PPF account and/or Sukanya Samriddhi account, making a withdrawal or applying for a loan from your PPF account, initiating a partial withdrawal from your recurring deposit account, closing recurring deposit account or premature exit from your time deposit accounts.
Hence, by covering the below-given simple steps you can access your account and download the post office savings account statement from the comfort of your home or office.
1. Process to download post office savings account statement via net banking
- Visit https://ebanking.indiapost.gov.in/ and login to your account using the required credentials
- Now go to the 'Navigate accounts' section and click on the 'Balance & Transaction Information' option
- Now under the 'Savings account' section, click on the 'My Transactions' option and access your statement
2. Process to download post office savings account statement via mobile banking
In order to access or download the statement of your post office savings account through mobile banking, you must be a registered mobile banking user and must have installed India Post Mobile Banking app by Department of Posts on your mobile.
- Open the India Post Mobile Banking app and log in to your account
- Now go to the 'Account' section and tap on 'Savings Account'
- Now under the 'Transaction History' section, tap on 'Download your Statement' option and you are done