For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts

    How to apply for a duplicate PAN Card?

     How to apply for a duplicate PAN Card?
    If you have lost your Permanent Account Number (PAN) card or it is damaged you can apply for a duplicate PAN Card. There are may websites where you can print an application online and do the payment through your credit card or net banking.

    You would need two stamp size photographs and a proof of issuance of PAN Card. The documents acceptable for proof of issuance of PAN Card are a photocopy of the lost or damaged PAN Card, copy of PAN allotment number, or an FIR copy of lost PAN Card.

    One would need a proof of identity and the acceptable proofs would include voter ID Card, Driving License, School Leaving Certificate, Degree Certificate, Passport, Water Bill, Utility Bills, Depository Account Statement etc.

    You would also need proof of address and the acceptable proofs include:

    Voter Identity Card
    Driving License
    Bank Account Statement transactions for last 3 months
    Passbook along with transactions for last 3 months
    Latest Credit Card Statement
    Ration Card
    Telephone bill in applicant's name
    Employer Certificate in original letter head of company, clearly stating address (office or residence)*
    Electricity bill in applicant's name
    Depository Account Statement
    Property Tax Assessment Order
    Once the form is filled you can send the application to one of the PAN services centre, which facilitate the issuance of PAN Cards.

    Read more about: pan card
    Company Search
    Enter the first few characters of the company's name or the NSE symbol or BSE code and click 'Go'

    Find IFSC

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Goodreturns sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Goodreturns website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more