Individuals who are already having Aadhaar Card can consider it as a blessing as government is encouraging using of Aadhaar number wherever possible.
Recently, the Income Tax Department notified that tax payers need not send ITR V acknowledgment form to CPC Bangalore if tax payers Aadhaar Number is linked to Permanent Account Number (PAN).
There are chances that you may have applied for Aadhaar but have not received or would have lost your card after enrollment or after receiving the card.
Now, with latest development from the UID portal one can find the Aadhaar number by name and number.
- Visit https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select Aadhaar UID or Enrollment number whichever is applicable
- Enter Full name
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Enter the security mentioned
- Click on OTP
- The OTP will be generated and sent to registered mobile number.
- After receiving OTP, one can verify OTP.
You will receive your Aadhaar number or enrollment number on your mobile.
How to download the Aadhaar Card online?
Once you receive Aadhaar number or enrollment number, follow these simple step to download it online:
- Enter your registration details (Enrollment No and time, Resident Name and Pin code) from the Acknowledgment slip.
- Or, If you know your AADHAAR Card number, select the "Aadhaar" radio button from "I have" option at the top.
- You will receive OTP (One Time Pin) password SMS to your registered mobile.
- Once you enter the password You can see the option to download AADHAAR card copy
Note that to open the PDF, the password to be used is your PIN code.