SBI card, a subsidiary of State Bank of India launched premium credit card for its customers. The 'Elite' card is launched on the Master Card World platform and is enabled with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
The new card comes with a joining fee of Rs 4,999 and all customers will receive a welcome gift worth Rs 5,000 which can be redeemed at popular brands.
Here are 10 reasons why HNIs should consider this.
1. The cardholder will be entitled for welcome e- Gift Voucher of worth Rs 5,000
2. One can choose from an array of travel and lifestyle brands : Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Marks & Spencer, Westside and Shoppers Stop
3. The cardholder is entitled for free movie tickets worth Rs 6,000 every year
4. The Elite holder can earn upto 50,000 bonus reward points worth Rs12,500 per year
5. And also earn 10,000 bonus reward points on achieving annual spends ofRs 3 lakhs and 4 lakhs
6. One can avail 5X reward points on dining, departmental stores, grocery and international spends
7. There will be a complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program worth $99
8. There will be a exclusive assistance with travel, movie & hotel reservations
9. Attractive discounts on Golf and exclusive benefits on luxury hotels worldwide
10. The cardholder will be eligible for complimentary credit card fraud liability cover of Rs. 1 lakh.