iMobile SmartKeys is a new service from ICICI Bank which allows you to transfer funds using your smartphone's keyboard swiftly with a few clicks, without the need to switch between applications. Which means, now there is no more switching of applications, no OTPs and no grid card validation.
iMobile is a part of iMobile app using which you can transfer funds using any chat messenger. You don't need to pause your chat or switch apps to transfer funds.
What services are provided under SmartKeys?
Bank and iphone customers can access below mentioned services
- Fund Transfer for Payees (ICICI Bank, Non - ICICI Bank
- Transactions that you have saved as favourite on the iMobile app such as
i. Recharges - Mobile Recharge
ii. Registered Payment biller
iii. Fund Transfer - Within ICICI, NEFT, IMPS
How to activate iMobile SmartKeys?
Individuals can activate 'iMobile SmartKeys' in two easy steps:
1. Update/ Download the iMobile app from the Apple store. The 'iMobile SmartKeys' is built into the new app update.
2. Initiate a one-time addition of keyboard using the path; Phone Setting > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New keyboard > Under Third Party keyboard - 'iMobile'.
Also enable Allow Full Access for the keyboard.
Things To Know
- SmartKeys can be launched from anywhere where default keyboard is open in iPhone.
- It can be during chatting through social messenger, creating message, writing email, phone search, search through browser, contacts search or anywhere where default keyboard of phone is invoked.
- The maximum limit of transfer funds using iMobile smartkeys is Rs 1,00,000.
- As of now, application is available only on iOS. Android version will be released soon!