Paytm wallet is a digital wallet where users can transfer money from their debit card, net banking or credit card that can be used for offline and online payment.
Since the demonetization of the old currency notes, Paytm wallets have enjoyed tremendous growth. Digital wallets is a necessity for the common man as there is a lack of money in hands.
Mobile phone recharges, metro cards, DTH cable, data cards, etc, as well as postpaid payments for mobile phones, landline/ broadband, electricity, water and gas bills, etc can be done through Paytm. Users can also book tickets for buses, trains, flights, movies, hotel rooms, etc. and pay for Uber cab rides using this digital platform.
Know how to send money from Paytm
1. Open your Paytm app and login to your account.
2. Tap on 'Pay' or 'Send' option
3. Tap on 'Mobile No.'
4. Enter the details such as phone number, amount to be sent and comments if needed.
5. Tap on 'Send Money'
6. You can see a 'Success' message once after your transaction is completed.
7. The beneficiary will receive a message on their mobile number, showing a successful transfer.
Paytm is dominating the digital payments world while others are not too far behind either. FreeCharge, MobiKwik, Ola Money, PayUMoney, PhonePe are other names in this segment that are popular too. Read Also: 7 Best Mobile Wallet Apps In India