State Bank of India, in 2016 launched the virtual queuing mobile application SBI NO Queue app that will help customers save time. The SBI NO Queue app empowers you to efficiently book a virtual token at your convenience from any place without being physically present in the branch.
Using NO Queue app, you can book a virtual queue ticket for your nearest branch and get real-time status notification of your position in the queue. That is you can virtually book your queue ticket to avoid long lines. With this app, customers will get following facilities:
1) View details such as expected waiting time at a given branch
2) The number of customers waiting
3) Distance to the office from the point of booking.
Who can use?
Any individual including both SBI or Non-SBI customers who wants to visit SBI branch can use this service. The person who wants to avail a service should have a State Bank NO Queue mobile app installed on their Android phone to book the virtual ticket.
How to get the app?
To get the app, all you need is a smart phone with Android with OS 4.1 or above, internet connectivity and location Services or GPS to be enabled for nearest location search.Users can download the SBI NO Queue application from Google Play Store for Android Phones. For iPhones, you have to visit iTunes App Store.
The customer can register with basic information such as Name and Mobile Number.
- Open the app and click on sign up
- Choose from the list of select services
- Locate the list of branches close to your current location
- The screen will show detailed information about the expected waiting time and number of customers ahead of you
- Book Your Virtual Queue Ticket.
State Bank NO Queue app is cost free for all users. The Internet usage charges are only payable to the Telecom Service provider will apply. You need to contact your telecom operator for the internet usage charges.