Direct mutual fund plans are now increasingly being purchased for better investment returns for which investors need to create a unique ID on each of the fund site which issues an independent statement. Nonetheless if you are an investor in mutual funds across different platforms such as online or via distributors or agents you either need to make a portfolio or in the other case wait for the NSDL CAS issued consolidate statement for mutual funds. The institution provides the statement on a monthly basis in case a transaction has been effected by the investor.
In case, you do not want for the authorities to send you the statement and want it right away for effectively tracking your mutual fund investments across platform. Here's how you can go about it:
Steps for pulling out the consolidated mutual fund statement across platforms:
1. RTA or registrar and transfer agents help in the generation of mutual fund statement across fund houses.
2. You need to fill the required form and if you need the summary then click on the same option while there is detailed option that lists all the transactions.
3. Mention e-mail and PAN details.
4. Password has to be set in alphanumeric format. This password has to be used for opening the consolidate mutual fund statement.
5. Statement will then be provided in sometime in PDF format on your e-mail. And will include all the investments tagged by your mail. Folios that are tagged using your email shall appear in the statement.